Tour Thursday

Neal:  We are confirmed at 4:00 tomorrow Thursday meeting at 124 S West St.  I have attached a survey of more space in the Rosslyn, C City, Pent City, Clarendon submarkets.  Note there are not many small suites available.  Also the $25 rate at 1655 is a sublease--I am waiting on the length of term and floor plan--the building rate is more in the high $30s so I expect there is not much time left on the sublease.

Richard F. Lane, Esquire
Elkins Lane Realty Advisors
Weichert Commercial
121 N. Pitt Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
O) 703. 519. 8923
Cell) 703. 626. 6691
Fax: 703.684.3664 (Include a cover sheet addressed to me)
Email: ricklane31@aol.com