BUSINESS DEAL,

Good Day

Compliment of the day to you, although you may be skeptical receiving this email as we have not met before, I am Mr.J.M.Chan I work with Hang Seng Bank Ltd.I

have a business proposition involving the sum of $19,500,000.00usd in my bank which I know we will be of mutual benefit to both of us, and I believe we can

handle together, once we have a common understanding and mutual cooperation in the execution of the modalities.

Should you be interested, please forward the following to me:

1.Full names,
2.Occupation,
3.Private phone number,
4.Current residential address.

Via this email address:chanjm101@yahoo.com.hk
Your earliest response to this mail will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Mr J.M.Chan