Re: Business loan status check

Brian, Thanks for the predictions!  I misunderstood the balance sheet form and reports available out of QuickBooks.  Attached at the bottom of this Email are the 2009 Balance Sheet; the Jan-Feb Puckett Faraj Balance Sheet 2010; and the 2008 P&F tax return.  Additionally, the reason for the -21K at the end of 2009 was for one time expense of 10K for video production for marketing (on the Firm website); a one time expense of 3,675 for website development, and for an increase of marketing Google Adword payments from $0.00 (Jan - May) to $2500 per month (Total of $11454).

Thanks Brian, Let me know what else you need.  Marcy
Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
2181 Jamieson Ave, Suite 1505
Alexandria, VA 22314

888-970-0005 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.