From: neal@puckettfaraj.com [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 12:30 PM
To: Shaffner, Dolly
Cc: Dunne, Christopher
Subject: Re: need to get a newsletter out soon

"Chris, Chris, he's our man, if he can't answer, nobody can!"  I think we should find out from Chris and then you can let her know, since she contacted you.  We did decide to switch to electronic this year, I believe, after running down any possible objections.  Do we know if she got one last year?  Do we have her email address to send the electronic one this year?
I can reply to her if you think that's what she needs.  But Chris will have the up to date scoop.

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC | Virginia

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.