Referral Agreement

Mat,

The following captures my understanding as a reasonable position based on a review of the ethic’s rules and my discussion with both Neal and Greg.

1)       Mandatory beer session (or drink of choice) upon next visit to DC from Mat.

2)       Regarding clients slated to be released to me no referral fee will be charged.

3)       Regarding clients to be referred between firms a minimum 10% fee will be entered into re a fee splitting arrangement – Greg has offered to provide language to use for this purpose.  This will include any matters exchanged between the firm and may be negotiated up or down depending on the case referred.  For example, if it is a 500 dollar referral the referring attorney may waive a fee at his discretion.

4)       The letters as currently authored are good to go.

5)       The Firm of Puckett and Faraj PC will not engage in soliciting clients from Tully Rinckey PLLC.

6)       I have spoken with Graig and Greg re files for removal and am to provide a list to be reviewed for approval.

V/r

Eric S. Montalvo

Attorney at Law

emontalvo@tullylegal.com

(202) 787-1900 Phone

(202) 870-2940 Cell

(202) 296-1165 Fax

TULLY RINCKEY PLLC

1800 K Street N.W.  Suite 1110
Washington, D.C. 20006

www.Fedattorney.com

practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts – agencies Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.