The Briefing: Be ready for tax time

Title: The Briefing
March 2010
the briefing
Hello Neal Puckett,
These business tips, tricks, and resources are designed to help you succeed. So use them and prosper—and don't forget to leave your feedback.
Be prepared at tax time photo
Be prepared at tax time
Download your 2009 financial summary. It's easy:
Log in to your PayPal account, select History, then Reports
You can integrate your account with QuickBooks
Need help integrating to QuickBooks? Our Partner SimplePort can help
ADVICE & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Need a fast way to start selling online?
PayPal's Website Payments Standard is perfect for taking your eBay business on the web.
Check It Out
Send email invoices in minutes
Don't wait for checks, get paid fast-even if you don't have a website.
Try It Now
New to PayPal!
Your customers can now purchase a MoneyPak with cash at over 50,000 retail locations, instantly transfer the money to their PayPal account, then shop online from you.*
Learn More
New buttons let you sell digital downloads
It's easy to get paid for electronic downloads and other digital assets.
Learn More
GREAT DEALS
shopify
$100K to follow your passion
Register for the Shopify “Build a Business” contest today!
Go
shopsite
Try the bleeding edge of online business
Get the most up-to-date shopping-cart software with the newest release of ShopSite 10 sp1.
Go
aSecureCart
No obligation, 30-day FREE trial
Turn your website into an instant e-commerce storefront.
Go
1&1
Get 6 months FREE
Build your own web store and pay no e-commerce hosting or transaction fees for 6 months.
Go
CUSTOMER CORNER
PayPal is good for business
"PayPal ... was a very cost-effective way for me to receive credit card payments. Adding PayPal to my website was a very simple process."
– -- Christine Blumer, Wine Consultant
We want to know
We want to know How has PayPal helped your business?
PayPal Home | Partner Solutions | Merchant Services | Password Help | Help Center
*Usage of this service is subject to identity verification and other controls. This service is being provided by a regulated financial institution.
Third-party merchant offers are subject to additional terms. See merchant's websites for additional terms. All offers are subject to change at any time without notice.