From: Neal Puckett [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 10:54 AM
To: Wotring, Matthew
Subject: Re: Staples Technology Services

Matt,

Most of us will be using Macs rather than PCs. Can you support them as well?

Neal A. Puckett

On Mar 9, 2010, at 9:55 AM, "Wotring, Matthew" <Matthew.Wotring@Staples.com> wrote:

Neal,

Staples provides IT support for small businesses, like law firms, for as little as $30 a month per computer.  This covers our excellent, US based helpdesk support.  It's a group that you can call by phone who can remotely fix any problems that you may have with your pc or laptop.  80% of issues that they receive are fixed within 20 minutes of the call being placed.  It's a much better solution than having to bring your PC into our store to have it fixed.

We also provide discounts on our Copy & Print services to businesses when you sign up for our Business Discount Program.  If you're interested in either of the things I've mentioned, feel free to talk to me the next time you're in our store at Potomac Yard.  That's where my office is.

Have a great day, and thank you for your time, Neal.

Regards,

Matt Wotring
Business Consultant

(Office/Cell â 703-772-7067

(Store â 703-836-9485
3301 Jefferson Davis Highway â Alexandria, VA 22305
STAPLES
that was easy.â