Re: FW: eFax message from "2483555148" - 5 page(s)

I don't want to be turning away business but I must decline for the following reasons:

- this falls outside of my lane right now
- this looks to be a private sector employment case against SAIC can take up to three years and according to the "experts" is a money losing effort with a low probability of success

We should discuss the "capture zone" on these employment law cases to see where we want to draw the line. I think Debra should be involved in that conversation since this is her bread and butter.

I will stay in my pay grade just let me know what you want me to do.

V/r

Eric S. Montalvo
Partner

eric@puckettfaraj.com
(202) 379-2829 (Ext 4) Phone
(202) 318-7652         Fax

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
Washington DC | Virginia
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal
courts ? agencies Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission,
including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated
recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential
and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure
of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than
that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an
intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies
received and notify the sender.

Quoting Haytham Faraj <Haytham@puckettfaraj.com>:

Check out this referral.  Is this something you?re interested in working on?