Your Dividend Miles e-Statement

Title: Your Dividend Miles e-Statement
Please add dividendmiles@myusairways.com to your personal address book to ensure delivery. Please do not reply to this email.
US Airways - Dividend Miles
Book travel Travel tools Dividend Miles Mileage specials US Airways Vacations
MARCELYN ATWOOD
Dividend Miles #: 47N0U70
Member since: 1998
Activity: 11/01/2011 - 11/30/2011
Last activity date: 08/15/2011
Beginning balance: 38,662
Miles deposited: 0
Miles debited: 0
Ending balance: 38,662
2011 Preferred miles: 17,019
2011 Preferred segments: 12
To keep your account active, earn miles before 02/27/2013
Go to your account
Earn more miles Buy miles
You need 25,000 Preferred-Qualifying Miles to earn Silver Preferred status for 2012.

Learn more.

Miles you've earned toward Silver Preferred status: 17,019
l l
You need: 7,981
The Envoy Suite is arriving on more flights
By the spring of 2012, the Envoy Suite will be installed on our entire A330-300 fleet, which we use for service to Frankfurt, Munich, London Gatwick, Manchester and Rome flights that originate in Philadelphia. Learn more about the Envoy Suite.

Get the inside scoop on board – the new US Airways Magazine
The new US Airways Magazine will take you behind the scenes of your flight and our operations. Plus, enjoy in-depth travel features, more food and wine stories, trending topics and up-to-date product spotlights. We’ve tailored the magazine for you. Look for it in your seatback pocket. See a sneak peek.

See award travel taxes & fees upfront
We’ve made our award travel booking engine even easier to use. Now, as soon as you select your flights, we'll display the miles you need for your trip plus a breakdown of all the associated taxes and fees, so you know what to expect upfront.

Get a 100% bonus when you buy miles
During the month of December, enjoy a 100% bonus. It’s our holiday gift to you! Simply buy miles December 1 - 31, 2011 and you'll automatically earn your bonus – up to 40,000 miles. Buy now.

Sunset Resorts Save up to 55% at all-inclusive Sunset Resorts in Jamaica*
See for yourself why Sunset Beach Resort & Spa is Jamaica's best value for singles, couples and families. Learn more.
Secrets All-inclusive, adults-only Cancun vacation savings
Get $400 in resort coupons for the spa, romantic dinners and bottles of wine, plus reduced rates at Secrets Silversand Riviera Cancun. Learn more.
Verizon Book smart & earn triple miles
La Quinta Earn 750 miles on your next stay
LifeLock Get up to 3,000 Dividend Miles, LifeLock for 30 days free & 10% off
TD Ameritrade Get closer to your financial goals & earn up to 25,000 miles
Pet Food Direct Save on all your pet’s needs & earn up to 10,000 miles
Budget Get up to 30% off plus earn triple miles
Dish Network Earn 5,000 miles with the best satellite TV package
Dividend Miles Dining Join Dividend Miles Dining today & earn up to 1,000 bonus miles
LifeShield Earn 25,000 miles with the toughest home security system
US Airways Cruises Caribbean cruises for less – Get great extras & bonus offers
US Airways MasterCard®
US Airways Debit Card
US Airways is on Twitter

*Terms & conditions: Additional terms and conditions apply. Click each offer for details. Option to reactivate your account with a US Airways credit card or debit card is available only to applicants who are citizens or permanent residents of the United States. In order to reinstate miles as part of the credit/debit card offer, member must apply, be approved and make at least one qualifying purchase. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. ©2011 US Airways.

Subscription information: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT. You have received this message because your email address, PUCKWOOD@COMCAST.NET, is subscribed to the "E-Statement" email at usairways.com. Manage your subscriptions with your Dividend Miles account number 47N0U70 and password, or unsubscribe from this email. Allow up to five days for your name to be removed.

We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your information is kept private and confidential. For information about our privacy policy visit usairways.com.

Please do not reply to this email, it is not monitored. If you'd like to contact us, please visit our website.

111 W. Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281 | Copyright US Airways | All rights reserved.