From: Johnson, Carrin QM2 NCBM [mailto:carrin.johnson@navy.mil]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 7:36
To: Maroudis Maj Socrates S
Cc: Crosswell Capt Ryan R; Haytham Faraj; Correa, Kristen M. YN1 NCBM; Mutawally Sgt Najah A; Soto Sgt Kimyen T; Torresala Capt John W; Acosta Captain Rico
Subject: FW: IRO HEARING 17 JUNE 2010

 Sir,

IRO Hearings are conducted every Tuesday and Thursday, the Marines only have two defense attorney's which unfortunately makes things difficult for them and for us. The Defense (Captain Crosswell) can write a letter of extension until Tuesday the 22nd, if you do not wish to conduct the hearing at 1530 today. Sir, the times of the hearings are on your time, however your flexibility with the times usually helps the hearings get done in a timely manner. Pre-trial prisoners have a total of 7 days before they need to have a pre-trial hearing, it is important that the hearings get done as soon as possible because of the seriousness of pre-trial confinement. Sir, it is my suggestion that we conduct the hearing at 1530 today and when the Defense get he we can all come up with a plan to make further hearings easier for everyone.

V/R

QM2(SW) Johnson, Carrin, Michael
Victim Witness Program Coordinator
Sex Off. Notification Coordinator