A New Recipe from our Executive Chef

Title: June 2010 e-magazine
To view this email as a webpage Click Here
Dear Capital Grille Guest
If it is possible to send you a bit of the good life via the internet, that is precisely our intention. In this issue,
we offer an Italian twist on Filet Mignon and suggest some Italian reds to accompany it. And so, from our mailbox to yours…

June 2010
The Capital Grille The Capital Grille The Capital Grille
Private Dining | Reservations | Gift Cards | Menus | Restaurant Locator
A Little Italy
There is comfort in the familiar; sitting down to a classic dish prepared in much the same way for centuries. There is also, however, something to be said for shaking things up every now and then. And it is in this spirit that Executive Chef Jim Nuetzi proposes introducing a little Italian flair to the classically French Filet Mignon. Have your Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese ready.
Continuing our theme of blending nationalities, Master Sommelier George Miliotes recommends some premium Italian wines that hail from Tuscany and Campania, but exhibit worldly, multicultural personalities.
Experience a flavorful mixing of culinary cultures this season. And enjoy a visit to The Capital Grille anytime for dishes uniquely ours.
A Dash of Panache
Impressive Bistro Fare
Parmesan and Herb Filet Mignon
Filet Mignon picks up a lovely Italian accent when marinated in (and garnished with) Parmesan cheese. Serve with fresh heirloom tomatoes and transport your guests to the Mediterranean.
Learn More
Grilled Asparagus
Asparagus takes on a smoky, rich flavor when grilled, and is complemented beautifully by a sprinkle of Meyer lemon zest. It’s the perfect vegetable companion to the savory Parmesan Filet Mignon on the other side of the plate.
Learn More
Our Master Wine Tasting Event Returns
Master Sommelier George Miliotes has again assembled an impressive collection of wines for you to discover and savor. Sample as many as you like for $25 per person with your dinner all summer.
Learn More

Impressive Bistro Fare
Adventurous Italians
An Italian red to pair with a filet? The choices are endless. But Master Sommelier George Miliotes has a few suggestions that will take you off the beaten path and into something quite special.
Learn More
Classic Cocktails
This e-mail is intended for recipients 21 years of age and older. If you are younger than 21, please unsubscribe to future mailings.
The Capital Grille, 1000 Darden Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32837