Just Announced!!! Lil' Kim Live this Friday June 11th and Performances by Jason Durullo, Jumpsmokers, Travis Garland and more on Sat June 12th at Enclave!!!

Title: Enclave Events
 This email was sent to you by Enclave Chicago. Please add info@enclavenewsletter.com or enclavenewsletter.com to your address book. This will ensure delivery into your Inbox (not your bulk or junk folders).

Ciroc Music Series Presents Lil' Kim Live at Enclave this Friday June 11th
Lil' Kim is known for being a hip hop icon. She was recently on the 8th season of Dancing with the Stars where she made it all the way through week 9. She became known for her Album Hard Core which was certified double platinum and featured the chart topping hits "No Time" and "Crushing on You". Lil' Kim has worked with artists including Christina Aguilera, Pink, Mya, The Notorious B.I.G., P. Diddy and 50 Cent.

Click here to RSVP for free cover before 11.

Saturday, June 12th EnV and Enclave Present The B96 B-Bash Afterparty!!
Enclave Presents Jason Derulo with hit singles such as "Whatcha Say", "In My Head" and "Ridin' Solo"

Also performing is the Chicago Naitive JumpSmokers who gained national attention for their track "My Flow So Tight" and "Don't Be a Douchebag".

Perez Hilton presents Travis Garland who is known for being a finalist on American Idol. His debut single "Believe" was a huge success.

Click here to Purchase Tickets

Friday, June 25th Enclave Presents the Celebration of Chirs Mintz-Plasse’s Birthday!!
Chris who played McLovin in Super Bad finally turns 21. You may have also seen him in movies such as Role Models and Kick Ass. Music Provided by DJ WHITE SHADOW.

Click here to RSVP for free cover before 11.

Click here to see a Hilarious Clip from Super Bad.

Unsubscribe | Complain | Edit Profile | Confirm | Forward to a friend
213 W Institute Chicago IL 60610