Virtual Live Event at GreenExpo365.com "Sustainability with Style"

Title: Living Eco-logically: SUSTAINABILITY WITH STYLE - June 16 @ GreenExpo365.com

GreenExpo365.com Live Webinar:

"Living Eco-logically: Sustainability with Style" with Interior Designer and Green Building Insider Patricia Gaylor

What makes a "green" house one that's not only energy efficient but also quite simply just a great place to live? Join Green Builder Magazine blog contributor Patricia Gaylor as she takes a holistic approach to home design and "greening" the inside of a home. Participate in the discussion as she looks at indoor air quality, energy efficiency, water conservation and the overall material selection involved in all of these elements that go into a "green" interior.

Patricia shares her insight and answers your questions at the GreenExpo365.com Auditorium at 10a PDT/1p EDT on June 16. Space is limited, so be sure to visit the auditorium early to lock in your spot! This is FREE to attend.

**If you are unable to attend, the session will be recorded and available for on-demand viewing following the event. **

Save Event
 to Calendar

DATE: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010

TIME: 10:00AM PDT / 1:00PM EDT

WHERE: GREENEXPO365.COM AUDITORIUM

?AIA/CES REGISTERED:
1 HSW/SD/LU Hour

SPACE IS LIMITED

HELP IMPROVE GREENEXPO365.COM

If you had the opportunity to join us during the June 2-3 live event, we'd love to get your thoughts on the experience. Your feedback helps us deliver a better resource that you can use to server your customers, clients, and environment better.

Access to the short 7-question survey

Blogs and Forums

If you haven't been out to our blogs and forums pages lately, you've been missing out. Topics from the New Orleans rebuilding efforts and how durability of product selection supports green building to the use of local suppliers have been discussed in the GreenExpo365.com blog center.

And in our forum arena, we have ongoing discussions around lighting options, interior furnishings and finishings, and the certification of our forests. These areas are always open and available to registered users.

AIA/CEU Courses Available

GreenExpo365.com is an AIA/CEU approved provider. Here are our most recent additions to our offerings available in our "LaunchPad":

Not So Big for the New Economy: Crafting a More Sustainable Future
Sarah Susanka
? 1 HSW/SD/LU hour

Set Yourself Apart: National Green Building Certification
Michelle Desiderio (NAHBRC)
? 1 HSW/SD/LU hour

Green from the Beginning. Roofing Solutions with Concrete Tile.
John Renowden (MonierLifetile)
? 1 HSW/SD/LU hour

PLATINUM SPONSORS

EXHIBITORS INCLUDE

Questions? email us at
SARA@GREENBUILDERMAG.COM

FOLLOW US ON:

© 2010 GreenExpo365.com owned and brought to you by i365Tech. All Rights Reserved

Green Builder® Media
Editorial Offices
9891 Montgomery Rd. Suite 314
Cincinnati, OH 45242

List Unsubscribe

List Unsubscribe

SHARE THIS EMAIL:
FacebookFacebookTwitterTwitterLinkedInLinkedInDiggDiggMySpaceMySpace