Consumer Research Reveals Green Trends

Title: 0610GB_Magazine

GreenExpo365.com
Head

What do consumers want when it comes to green features? We've got the answers. Our exclusive research findings detail the green features buyers want most in their next new home. Respondents answer important questions about insulation, high-efficiency windows, recycled floors and materials, exterior finishes, and more. The answers to these might surprise you—and might make you rethink the sustainable features you are offering in your homes today.

cover
This month
  • Designing for disasters: a primer on ways to make your homes more durable and safe.

  • Online green education has taken off. We follow three Green Builder College grads to see how building science education has changed the way they do business.

  • Energy Star Version 3: What's new with the program and how will it affect your building methods.

This month
  • Special Issue on transportation and its impact on the built environment, including cars, trucks, transit-oriented communities, and more.

  • Find us on FacebookFacebook Stay on top of the latest news, trends, and product releases specifically geared for green residential home builders.

rule

Green Builder® Media
Editorial Offices
9891 Montgomery Rd. Suite 314
Cincinnati, OH 45242

List Unsubscribe

SHARE THIS EMAIL:
FacebookFacebookTwitterTwitterLinkedInLinkedInDiggDiggMySpaceMySpace