AAJ Membership Renewal

Title: Blank with unsubscribe

AAJ Membership

Renew Your Membership Online Now!

Click Here to Renew Now!

Your AAJ Member ID: 0255591

Dear Haytham Faraj:

This is an exciting time for American Association for Justice (AAJ) members. We’re moving forward—empowered, focused, driven—and we want you to move forward with us to be a part of our campaign to protect and strengthen the American civil justice system.

It’s now easier than ever to renew your AAJ membership and enjoy the numerous benefits our Association has to offer. Just click here to renew to take advantage of incomparable legal education and research, information exchange, networking opportunities, trial advocacy, conventions, and more. By renewing online you assist in reducing AAJ’s administrative cost which will allow us to use those funds to provide better products and services to our members. It takes only minutes of your time and it will make a world of difference to your practice.

Sincerely,

Linda Lipsen
Chief Executive Officer

Questions? Our Member Service staff are here to help.  Call us at 800-424-2727 or 202-965-3500, ext. 8611.

American Association for Justice · 777 6th St. NW · Suite 200 · Washington, DC 20001 · 800-424-2725
If you prefer to not receive e-mails regarding AAJ products and services, please reply with "No Products" in the subject.