Your congregation and the economic crisis: a survey

Title: Interfaith Worker Justice E-news

IWJ banner

"The work of justice will be peace."
Isaiah 32:17

Bar

Dear Atty. Faraj,

Interfaith Worker Justice has a question for you: How has the current economic climate impacted your faith community? We have developed a congregational survey to answer that question.

Please take five minutes to complete the brief survey. Help IWJ get a snapshot of activities around the country that congregations and faith communities are doing to support neighbors and friends who have been affected by job loss. IWJ will compile the survey results and send them out over the next few weeks.

And please feel free to forward this to a friend. We want to get a full picture of how faith communities are supporting the unemployed.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

Kim Bobo
Executive Director

Bar

To ensure that you continue receiving our e-mails, please add us to your address book or safe list. Click here if you want to modify your e-mail communication preference or to unsubscribe from the Interfaith Worker Justice e-mail list.

Tell a friend about our newsletter.

Interfaith Worker Justice | 1020 W. Bryn Mawr Ave. | Chicago, IL 60660 | ph (773) 728-8400