Enclave Presents Ciroc Music Series with Lav N' Will, Michael S, Young General, J Kidd and Na Palm!

Title: Enclave Events
 This email was sent to you by Enclave. Please add info@enclavenewsletter.com or enclavenewsletter.com to your address book. This will ensure delivery into your Inbox (not your bulk or junk folders).

Friday May 7 ChiIL Productions and Ciroc Presents Friday Music Series!!
The Ciroc Friday Music Series continues from a throwback concert with Coolio & Tone-Loc to some of Chicago's up and coming talents. Come check out and support Lav N' Will (formerly The RichKiddz), Michael S, Young General, J Kidd, and Na Palm at Enclave with DJ sets by DJ Danny V. Doors open at 9pm.

Click here to RSVP for free cover before 12.

Saturday May 8 Global Adrenaline and Another Level Present Saturday Nights!
The best Saturday night party in Chicago is at Enclave! If you haven’t check out the new lower level party yet, this week we are featuring house music by DJ Shaman Koz and resident house DJ Billy the Kid! Upstairs we have DJ Jordan V packing the dance floor with the hottest music for Chicago’s hottest crowd.

Click here to RSVP for free cover before 11.

Friday May 14 Enclave Presents Breakers Broken and Your Villain My Hero!
Continuing with our Ciroc Friday Music Series are two bands with Chicago roots branching out to bigger stages. Breakers Broken new album “Reset” will warrant for your attention with the trio’s indie rock/pop sound. They have opened for Flosstradamus, played at the House of Blues and the Metro, and get play on Q101 and XRT. Don’t miss their debut on the stages of Enclave. Due for another huge dance party at Enclave, Your Villain My Hero is returning for their video and single release party. Check out their music video on www.yourvillainmyhero.com which was filmed at Enclave and witness why this is one band you can’t miss!

Click here to RSVP for free cover before 12.

Follow Us on

Unsubscribe | Complain | Edit Profile | Confirm | Forward to a friend
213 W Institute Chicago IL 60610