Washington DC Metro Area
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

On Apr 6, 2010, at 10:33 AM, eric@puckettfaraj.com wrote:

Any interest in attendance or ad? I received an invite.

V/r

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: TLA DC <mary@tla-dc.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 09:35:36 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: It's Here! The Annual Awards Celebration

55th Annual Awards Dinner
The Metropolitan Washington D.C
Trial Lawyers Foundation and
Trial Lawyers Association
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Join us on Saturday May 8th at the National Museum of Women in the Arts for an evening celebrating another great year of practicing trial law in the nation's capital.  We will be recognizing the efforts of you and some amazing citizens of Washington D.C.

Our Keynote Speaker will be United States Senator Sheldon Whitehouse.  This year we will be presenting the following awards:

Champion of Justice Award:
Shelley Broderick, Dean of the University of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law

Community Service Award:
Hope House D.C.

Trial Lawyers of the Year:
  Kenneth Trombly and Keith Watters

If you would like to take out an ad in the Awards Program congratulating any of our awardees, our out-going President, Laurie Amell, or any of our incoming officers or board members, please contact Mary Zambri at mary@tla-dc.org

Prices for ads are as follows:
¼ page      $175
½ page      $350
Full page  $600

Ads are due by Friday, April 16th.

 Click here to register for the dinner on-line OR use your invitation which should have already arrived in the mail.

See you there!

55th Annual Awards Dinner
National Museum of Women in the Arts
1250 New York Avenue, N.W., Washington DC 20005

Saturday, May 8, 2010
Cocktails 6:30 p.m., Dinner 7:30 p.m. Dancing 9:30 p.m.

Tickets $150  - purchase here

Duet of Black Angus Beef Tenderloin with Pinot Noir Sauce and  Grilled Swordfish with Rosemary Butter Sauce

(special meals such as vegetarian or substitution for swordfish accommodated if notified in writing)

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to eric@puckettfaraj.com by mary@tla-dc.org.
TLA DC | 1919 M Street, N.W. | Suite 350 | Washington | DC | 20036