Enclave Presents Ciroc Friday Music Series with DJ Savi!

Title: Enclave Events
 This email was sent to you by Enclave. Please add events@enclavechicago.com or enclavechicago.com to your address book. This will ensure delivery into your Inbox (not your bulk or junk folders).

Friday April 9 Enclave Presents DJ SAVI for Ciroc Music Series!
Continuing with our lineup for Ciroc’s Friday Music Series, we have LA’s Hottest DJ. Playhouse, Guys & Dolls, Wonderland, Coco De Ville, you name it and DJ Savi has played there. Not to mention that DJ Savi has opened for Will.I.Am, performed with LMFAO, Three 6 Mafia, and Mickey Avalon just to name a few. Don’t miss out April 9 when DJ Savi brings LA’s hottest vibe to Chicago’s hottest club.

Click here to RSVP for free cover before 12.

Saturday April 10 Global Adrenaline and Another Level Present Saturday Nights!
The best Saturday night party in Chicago is at Enclave! If you haven’t check out the new lower level party yet, this week we are featuring house music by DJ Shaman Koz and resident house DJ Billy the Kid! Upstairs we have DJ Polbeeta and DJ Jordan V packing the dance floor with the hottest music for Chicago’s hottest crowd.

Click here to RSVP for free cover before 11.

SUNDAY April 11 Windy City Media Presents HAIRWARS: Supreme Salon Tour
Nothing goes better with a red carpet than great hair. And on this red carpet, it’s all about the hair. Hair stylists can change your life with a quick snip of their blade and they have prepared all year for this definitive battle. This is Hair Wars. Who better to host than Bravo’s “Shear Genius” finalist, Ben Mollin. Doors open at 9pm and come join Supreme Salon Tour along with the world’s leading stylists, beauticians and models in a competition that brings beauty to life.

Click here to RSVP for free cover before 11.

Friday April 16 Enclave and Vice-Events Presents The Wild West!
Attention! Citizens of Chicago! Enclave will be transformed into the Wild Wild West (Desperado)! The night will be complete with Old West décor, horse and carriage pick ups, Moonshine table service, show-downs, saloon girls, mechanical bull rides, and of course, Chicago’s famous outlaws...Vice-Events! WANTED: Chicago’s Wildest! Kick up your spurs, get ready to draw, and swing through the saloon doors to a night of danger and debauchery.

Click here to RSVP for free cover before 11.

Friday April 30 Ciroc Music Series Presents Old School Hip Hop Concert with Tone-Loc and Coolio!!
The 90s called and they want their retro back. Bring your LA Gears, your Hammer pants, reruns of 90210, and kick it with the legends of hip hop funk! Tone-Loc’s “Wild Thing” was all that in 1990 and Coolio’s “Gangster’s Paradise” showed Tom Cruise the money in 1996. While we can’t bring Alicia Silverstone to star in our 90’s music video, our fly girls will be with Tone-Loc and Coolio in a performance to bring you back. Bring all your Goodfellas and let’s do the Macarena down memory lane with two household names that helped define old school hip hop!

Click here to RSVP for free cover before 11.

Follow Us on

Unsubscribe | Complain | Edit Profile | Confirm | Forward to a friend
213 W Institute Chicago IL 60610