Attempt to Locate Michael J Needham, Sr.

In a shocking and sad turn of events Mr. Needham has tragically chosen to abandon his beautiful and precious daughter, Alana Blu, making no attempt to contact her or notify her of his whereabouts since approximately December of 2009.

As her mother, I am petitioning the court on Alana's behalf; the court obligates us to make an attempt to locate Mr. Needham, through family and friends, to notify him of the petition - hence the purpose of this email.

If anyone knows Mr. Needham's whereabouts, or has a physical address for him, either inside or outside the state of California (not to include his post office box address, 63 Via Pico Plaza, #345, San Clemente, CA) we would appreciate your response.

Best Regards,
Nancy and Alana Blu