Spring Savings on Thrifty car rental going fast

Title: Thrifty Great Deals

Get 10% off our most popular cars.
Trouble viewing? View web page.
Car Sales | Airport Parking

Reservations Deals Locations Our Cars Thrifty.com
Saves you money
Get a bigger car for a smaller rate.

Get a bigger car
for a smaller rate.
10% off Mid-size Go 10% off Full-size Go

Take 10% off the rental of a Mid-size or Full-size car when you rent for up to four days at participating U.S. locations through April 6th, 2010.

Get an SUV at a rate you'll LUV.
SUV

Rent a Mid-size SUV for
only $39.99/day or
$209.99/week at
participating U.S. locations
through April 6th, 2010.

Learn More >

Bask in the Florida savings.

Car

Take 10% off the weekly rental of any vehicle in Florida through April 30th, 2010.

Learn More >

Our best rates. Guaranteed.

Best Rate

You can’t find a better Thrifty rate anywhere else online, because if you do, we won’t just match it—we’ll knock 10% off.

Learn More >
Thrifty Car Sales

Wipeout high prices with
Thrifty Certified® vehicles

Thrifty Certified® vehicles are thoroughly inspected and backed by a warranty. Extended service plans and financing options are also available. It's the hassle-free way to buy a pre-owned car.

Search for your next vehicle now!

Additional Deals
  American Express®
  10% off
  Nationwide
  Minivan $44.99/day
  Florida   Standard SUV $54.99/day $329.00/week
  Boston, MA   Mid-size car $159.99/week
  Oakland, CA
  Mid-size SUV
with Pass24® $49.00/day

  Columbus, OH   5% off weekly rentals
  Detroit, MI
  5% off weekly rentals
  Louisville, KY   5% off weekly rentals
  Portland, OR   Minivan $41.99/day
  Seattle, WA   Mid-size car $36.99/day
  Canada   Mid-size car $134.99/week
Find more Great Deals!

Want to share the Great Deals? Forward to a Friend Share on Facebook  Share on Twitter

Reservations Deals Locations Our Cars My Blue Chip Travel Center

Unsubscribe  |  Privacy Policy  |  Questions & Comments

Did you receive this email from a friend? Sign up now.

You have received this email because you elected to have it sent to you. Please add thriftycarrental@email.thrifty.com to your address book to ensure our emails reach your inbox.

Early return or late return fees may apply if you return the vehicle before or after the reserved due date.

© 2010 Thrifty Rent-A-Car System, Inc. and Thrifty.com are registered trademarks of Thrifty, Inc. All rights reserved.

5310 E. 31st Street Tulsa, OK 74135-0250  1-800-THRIFTY (847-4389)