Advantech's x86-based DIN-rail PC - UNO-1140/F

Title: Advantech's x86-based DIN-rail PC - UNO-1140/F
USA: 1-800-205-7940

Combining eight isolated COM ports, a wide temperature range (-20 ~ 75° C), IP40 protection, and grounding isolation between chassis and system, the UNO-1140F is a robust and compact DIN-rail PC for micro controller and data gateway tasks in machine automation, factory automation and building automation applications. Unlike RISC-based PCs, Advantech's x86-based SoC not only integrates general PC functions into a single chip and supports open architectures, but also provides a VGA port. The UNO-1140F is an ideal solution for industrial device-level applications.

Advantech has also released the UNO-1140, a cost-effective version of the UNO-1140F which features four standard serial COM ports, as opposed to the UNO-1140F's eight isolated COM ports.

Windows CE
Support
DOS Support
Linux
Support
Fanless
Wide Temp.
Range
No Internal
Cabling
IP40
Ingress
Protection
Isolated
COM
Port
Isolated
Chassis
Ground

  Micro Controller
The UNO-1140/1140F can act as a micro controller to connect a variety of I/O devices through its robust COM and VGA ports.

  Communication Gateway
The UNO-1140F features eight isolated serial communication ports at 921.6 Kbps max speed per port, making them excellent communication gateways for dealing with protocol conversion tasks.

  Controller for Access Control
With a compact DIN-rail design and a variety of I/O ports, such as COM, USB, Ethernet, and VGA, UNO-1140/1140F can be used as controllers for access control in building automation.

Model Name UNO-1140F UNO-1140
Datasheet Datasheet
Datasheet
Description EVA SoC Fanless Box PC, 64MB RAM,
8 x Iso. COM
EVA SoC Fanless Box PC, 64MB RAM, 4 x COM
CPU  Advantech EVA-X4150 SoC,486SX grade, 150MHz
OS Support Windows CE, Linux Windows CE, Linux, DOS
Onboard RAM Onboard 64 MB Industrial grade SDRAM
Mouse/Keyboard 1 x PS/2
Display DB15 VGA connector, supports up to 1024 x 768 @ 60 Hz
Serial Port 4 x isolated RS-232/485 with DB9 connectors,
4 x isolated RS-485 with screw terminal, automatic RS-485 data flow control
4 x RS-232/485 with DB9 connectors,
automatic RS-485 data flow control
Serial Port Speed COM1 ~ COM4
RS-232 : 50 ~ 115.2 kbps
RS-485 : 50 ~ 115.2 kbps
COM5 ~ 8 (UNO-1140F)
RS-485 : 300 ~ 921.6 kbps (max)
Ethernet Port 1 x 10/100 Base-T RJ-45 ports
USB Port 2 x USB, USB 2.0 compliant
Storage CF: 1 x internal type I/II CompactFlash® slot
Watchdog Timer Programmable 256 levels timer interval, from 1 to 255 sec
Operating Temperature IEC 68 2-2 (with 100% CPU loading) -20 ~ 75° C (-4 ~ 167° F)
Mounting DIN-rail, Wallmount
Dimensions (W x D x H) 68 x 155 x 140 mm (2.6" x 6.1" x 5.6")

Forward to a Friend!
Feel free to share the news with your colleagues, customers, partners and friends.
Privacy Policy
Advantech is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, rent, or give away any of your personal information.

Copyright 1983-2010 Advantech Corporation, Industrial Automation Group. All Rights Reserved. 1320 Kemper Meadow Drive, Suite 500, Cincinnati, OH 45240. Toll Free Tel: 800-205-7940. Website: buy.advantech.com
WTWH Media LLC
6777 Engle Road, Suite A Middleburg Heights, OH, 44130, USA
Update Profile | Unsubscribe | Manage eNews Subscriptions