A Day with Gerry Spence and Paul Luvera DVD

WSAJ Legal Educational Seminars

A DAY WITH
GERRY SPENCE AND
PAUL LUVERA

FOR WSAJ, AAJ and TLA PLAINTIFF MEMBERS ONLY!

The WSAJ 2009 Convention was a historic event. Two of America's leading trial lawyers, both with record verdicts and settlements over their many years of trial experience, shared two hours of their wisdom about being a great trial lawyer. It was a truly unique event that inspired everyone in attendance.

The "Day with Gerry Spence and Paul Luvera" seminar was videotaped and we have now produced a professionally edited DVD available to plaintiff lawyers.

Order the DVD now to refresh your knowledge and sharpen your trial skills.

Paul Luvera has been a trial lawyer for fifty years and has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's top plaintiff trial lawyers. He has obtained record verdicts and settlements and has been honored for his professional work on behalf of clients.   He has been selected for listing in Best Lawyers in America since the publication began twenty five years ago. He has been singled out for recognition by the National Law Journal, the American Lawyer, Seattle Magazine as well as many other publications and organizations.

Gerry Spence is legend among the trial bar and one of the greatest trial lawyers of our times. His civil practice and defense of those charged with crimes has gained him an international reputation for his high profile cases and record results. His trials have been the subject of books and television. He is an author of sixteen books as well as a television celebrity, poet, artist and photographer. He is the founder of the non profit Trial Lawyers College in Wyoming.

"The natural affection between these two friends, made their sharing of wisdom an utterly fun and enjoyable experience."   Karen Koehler, Seattle, Washington

"They embody our belief in what can be done, and the combined force of vision and toil and heart needed to do it."   Joshua Karton, Communication Arts for the Professional, Santa Monica, California.

Click Here to order your copy!

Or copy and paste the following in your web browser: http://www.washingtonjustice.org/WA/docDownload/28288

Also Available on DVD

A Day with Paul Stritmatter

Preparation, Persuasion & Passion

Available to WSAJ, AAJ and TLA Plaintiff Member Attorneys only!

Preparation is the first cornerstone to being a good trial lawyer.   You should prepare with the thought that your opponent will always be smarter and better prepared than you.   There is simply no substitute for doing everything to properly prepare yourself and your witnesses for trial.   If you take nothing else away from this presentation, do understand that in my opinion Preparation is the most important element to assure your best chance of success in each and every case you handle.

Persuasion .   I often have said, if what you are presenting, or the question you are asking, is not meant to push the ball forward to persuade the trier of fact, then why bother? (Other than technical or foundational matters required by the law.)   The ultimate goal of the trial lawyer is to persuade.   We are trial advocates with the charge from our clients to persuade the judge or jury to our position.   If your evidence or question is not presented to ultimately persuade, then drop it and move on to something that is persuasive.   It is a better use of your time.

Passion .   Do it with passion.   With passion for your client; with passion for your case; with passion for justice.   If you are not passionate about this great profession or your client, then turn the case over to someone else.

Paul Stritmatter provided so much information in his book, that he couldn't fit it all in to a one day seminar!

Click here to order your copy!

Or copy and paste the following in your web browser: http://www.washingtonjustice.org/WA/docDownload/27757

Click here to unsubscribe