3D Global v. MVM, 06-722

Mr. Haytham and Mr. Rosenblum --

I am writing regarding the trial date for 3D Global Solutions v. MVM,
06-722.

First of all, I want to thank you both for your patience as we try to iron
out our trial calendar for the summer. I realize this has been a somewhat
lengthy process, but we hope to have it resolved very soon. To that end,
Judge Kessler would like to know whether you would both be willing and able
to move the start of the trial by one week, to Monday, June 18. The trial
would continue through Friday, and Monday, June 25, if necessary. Would
that work for you?

Thanks again.

Regards,

Matthew D. Podolsky
Law Clerk to the Honorable Gladys Kessler
U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
(202) 354-3440