RE: Resume

Awesome!  Thank you, Haytham.  I hope all is well.
S/F
Andie

On Jan 30, 2012 9:21 PM, "Haytham Faraj" <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:
Attached

-----Original Message-----
From: Goode Maj Andrea C [mailto:andrea.c.goode1@usmc.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 7:42 PM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Resume

Haytham,

I'm working on my resume and am having a rough time of it.  Do you mind if I
take a look at yours?  I've developed the time-to-get-out itch.

Thanks!

Take care,
Andie

Andie C. Goode
Major, U.S. Marine Corps
Officer-in-Charge
Legal Services Support Team-Echo
Legal Services Support Section (LSSS)
Bldg 1363, Box 555607
Camp Pendleton, CA 92055-5607

Off: 760-725-4820
DSN: 365-4820

This communication is privileged as attorney work product and/or
attorney-client communication or is protected by another privilege
recognized under the law.  Do not distribute, forward, or release without
the prior approval of the sender.  In addition, this communication may
contain individually identifiable information the disclosure of which, to
any person or agency not entitled to receive it, is or may be prohibited by
the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. §552a.  Improper disclosure of protected
information could result in civil action or criminal prosecution.