Admin Board

Mr Faraj,
        Good Morning Sir, I just want to ask a few questions. I overheard that this Command is still thinking of sending me to an ADMIN Board. LT Griffo told me that I don't have to hire a civilian lawyer to represent me and the JAG over at NLSO should be enough to do the job but I don't trust him for tons of reasons.     I would like to know if I can still afford your service on this matter. I am in  great financial difficulty nowawdays but I will sell my car so I can pay your service. In connection with that, I want to know what is my chance of convincing the board that I am still worth of serving the Navy, or is there any alternative that I can take aside from going to the board? I value your advice more than my Navy lawyer sir that's why I am soliciting  it. Thank you very much.

Very respectfully,
Chief Natividad