Re: HBO Documentary: Invisible War (Klay in the media)

Well. Surprise. Surprise. All the best to SSgt Wuterich. We will talk after. Still haven't heard anything about BOI timeline. Still receiving paycheck.

Jim

From: "Shinn Capt Scott R" <scott.shinn@usmc.mil>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 12:00:17
To: Jim Rowe<jroweusmc@yahoo.com>; Haytham Faraj<haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: HBO Documentary:  Invisible War (Klay in the media)

Gents,
  Thought you both would want to see this...  I just watched the trailer and Klay isn't in it, but she is in some of the pictures posted on the website & flickr feed for the movie.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/invisiblewar/6737007217/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/invisiblewar/6737007913/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/invisiblewar/6737007669/

A review is at: http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/the-fien-print/posts/sundance-review-kirby-dicks-the-invisible-war  It says "None of the perpetrators, alleged or otherwise, are named or featured in 'The Invisible War.'"

S/F
~Russ