Conference Call with Attorney Faraj

Dear Haytham,

I am writing to arrange some time to speak with you because I am looking for an attorney in the Dearborn area.  Specifically, I know that finding new clients and cases on a continuous basis is one of your top priorities.  I also know this is most attorneys biggest challenge. My firm, On The Map Marketing, works directly with over a thousand attorneys, all across the country, who are growing their firms by adding new clients and cases.  On average, our clients add 2-4 new retainers to their firm per month from our services alone.  On top of that, they usually see new retainers signed within just 6 weeks of starting our program. Best of all, our programs don't cost thousands of dollars or come with long term contracts.  Our services start at $250 a month, on a month to month basis.

At On The Map Marketing, we are looking for an attorney in the Dearborn area that has the capability and knowhow to handle such an increase in business as I discussed above.  Most importantly, we guarantee the success of our service or your money back!

Please go to our learning landing page at www.onthemapmarketing.com to learn more about exactly how we do what we do. Lastly, this is a time sensitive matter; I am currently speaking with a few other firms in Dearborn who may be a fit as well. I wish we could work with everyone; however, we promise exclusivity: one client per area so they can maximize their returns.

Please let me know a DATE and TIME that works for you for a quick call to discuss the details. If I don't hear from you in the next day or two, I will give you a call to follow up. My office phone number is listed below, or if you have questions after normal business hours you can reach me on my cell phone at (517) 404-7262.

Best Regards,

Cary Gahm
On The Map Marketing
www.onthemapmarketing.com/testimonials.html