A Winter Recipe from Our Executive Chef

Title: Winter 2011 e-magazine
Dear Capital Grille Guest
If it is possible to send you a bit of the good life via the internet, that is precisely our intention. In this issue, we give a favorite winter classic an elegant makeover. And so, from our mailbox to yours…

Winter 2012
The Capital Grille The Capital Grille The Capital Grille
Private Dining | Reservations | Gift Cards | Menus | Restaurant Locator
A Winter Classic
Nothing warms the winter-chilled corners of your culinary soul like pot roast. Savory and tender, it's the quintessential wintertime comfort food. This season, Executive Chef Jim Nuetzi reveals how the humble pot roast can be elevated to gourmet when you create the dish with exceptional Wagyu beef, and serve with roasted seasonal root vegetables. And to warm the rest of your culinary soul, Master Sommelier George Miliotes suggests pairing this American classic with a bold American red.
Let winter be your excuse to stay indoors and enjoy a familiar dish. Or join us at The Capital Grille, where every dish has already been carefully and creatively prepared for your enjoyment.
Tenderloin Sliders
Sweet and Sour Tomatoes
Pot Roast Perfected
On a cold winter day, it's hard to imagine a more perfect meal than a savory pot roast. Except, perhaps, a pot roast made with the finest beef available. Wagyu pot roast. Get out the good china.
Learn More
Seasonal Specialty
Celebrate the seasonal reign of root vegetables by roasting them with fresh herbs for robust flavor, a little honey for a touch of sweetness, and dried cranberries for a tart surprise.
Learn More

Love, Uncorked

Believe it or not, the new year has arrived, and Valentine's Day is never far behind. Remember that reservations for the occasion will fill up fast ? plan an evening you'll both love, with our dry aged steak, fresh seafood, and of course, the perfect wine pairing. Reserve your table today.

Learn More
The Capital Grille News

A Big, Bold Red

Winter is no time for a delicate, lightweight wine. Particularly when there's a hearty, savory pot roast on the table. This season and dining experience calls for a substantial red. Here's to Syrah.

Learn More
Red and White Wine
Our Website | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe
This e-mail is intended for recipients 21 years of age and older. If you are younger than 21, please unsubscribe to future mailings.
The Capital Grille, 601 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 202 737 6200