Re: Contact info and your glasses

I need some pictures of you, military pictures, a PROFESSIONAL PICTURE OF YOU IN A SUIT, PICS OF YOU RUNNING AN IRON MAN, things like that.  I also need a biography, check out my bio.  Then, we'll set it all up brother.  Was great seeing you.  Just drop off the sunglasses with Fieger's secretary, she'll keep them for me somewhere safe, they are $500 glasses and I cannot believe I left them, thanks, I was a tad bit intoxicated and delirious though,

Nick