FW: Docket Request - U.S. v. Jenkins (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Gentlemen,

Is this something that you would like me to put together - frankly, I am
annoyed he thinks that he gets quite that much information - but such is the
prerogative of the Judiciary, I suppose.

Please just let me know if there is anything you would like me to do.

Thank you,
Rebecca

REBECCA N. DI MURO
CPT, JA
Defense Counsel
Trial Defense Services, Afghanistan Field Office
DSN 318-431-4364
Cell 079-315-8523

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain Attorney Work
Product information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected
by applicable law. This may also be ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGED/FOIA-EXEMPT.
If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this
e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message, and
please destroy all copies of this e-mail.