statute of limitations

Haytham,

Do you know what the statute of limitations are to pursue a civil lawsuit against Donegan/Gov't/TCI (my Contractor Company)?

I'm hanging in there.  I keep reminding myself that it wasn't Barnes vs. Donegan, but this entire process over the past year has been beyond emotionally draining.  After the verdict, Wade and I walked out of there with our heads up just as we did when we first entered the courthouse.  I also know that there was nothing more I could do that would have affected the verdict.

Liz