Website Design for Puckett & Faraj

Adam, I got behind this last week.  The Check for the website update is in the mail as of Monday 3/15/10.   Here’s what Neal is looking for on the new website design Home Page.  We are not doing Business Law, Civil Rights/Liberties, and International Law, yet.  But we’d like to leave the boxes and pictures and add one area “Military Medical Malpractice”

 Military Law                | Pic Place Holder | Military Med Malpractice

National Security Law | Pic Place Holder  | Federal Employment Law

We’ve got the text for the National Security Law; and I’m working on the Military Medical Malpractice.  I’ve got a draft of the Federal Employment Law text but that area won’t be available until May 2010, so a “coming soon” might be better on when clicking on that pic.

Thanks Adam!
Yours,
Marcy 202-340-0070