RE: 2nd extension request in the matter of Administrative separation PFC Colyer (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Mr. Faraj,

PV1 Colyer's extension went until 0900 this morning, 15 March 2010, as per our previous email, see attachment.  I talked to PV1 Colyer and he did not have anything to submit at that time, and I did not receive your email until 1245.  I have signed his packet and my Battalion Commander reviewed and signed it two hours after the suspense.  It is now being forwarded to our Brigade Legal Section for my Brigade Commander’s review/signature.  Please contact CPT Brian Sullivan, Brigade JA, for anything further regarding PV1 Colyer’s separation packet.

v/r

DAVE BRUNAIS

CPT, IN

CDR, A/2-28 IN, TF 3-66 AR