Discovery Request

Mr. Puckett:

I went back through the discovery request we submitted. Aside from the stock request for "any and all records and information revealing any prior felony convictions, misdemeanor convictions, sentences, parole and probation, and any and all prior juvenile adjudications which may be attributed to each prosecution witness, including, but not limited to, any and all parties and potential witnesses who may be called upon to testify," we have not, that I can find, requested all investigative files on the detainee.

Is that something you would like me to draft up?

V/r
Kristen

Kristen Anastos
LT, JAGC, USN
Defense Attorney
Naval Legal Service Office Mid-Atlantic
9620 Maryland Ave., Suite 100
Norfolk, VA 23511
Ph:  757-444-4739
Fax: 757-444-4845

Attorney Work Product

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this e-mail and accompanying attachments
constitute confidential information that may be legally privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient of this information, any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is
strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately by return e-mail or by calling (757) 444-3597.

E-mail communication on the Internet may NOT be secure. There is a risk that
this confidential communication may be intercepted illegally. There may also
be a risk of waiving attorney-client and/or work product privileges that may
attach to this communication. DO NOT forward this message to any third
party. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the
sender.