meeting

Hey brother, hope all is well on the right coast and that you're not getting too clobbered by wind and rains (maybe the storm missed your area, hopefully).

You mentioned last we spoke that you would be flying out here on other business sometime soon, is that correct?  If so, will all 3 of us be meeting then?

Also, just to vent to you gentlemen...I must admit that I am becoming a bit frustrated, which takes quite a bit, by the government's empathy WRT to my defense rights.

Be safe and talk soon.  Semper Fidelis!

R/
Pietro

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in or attached to