Date: March 15, 2010 2:23:06 PM EDT
Subject: 1800 Diag Lease

Neal:  I have attached a copy of the lease draft that I just received from Krysta.  We have the right to request changes.  However, it is not the time to renegotiate the economics.  I will provide a redline set of my comments.  Will you or someone else review the document?

Whoever it is, we should aim to get a unified set of comments back to them by Wed.  They will accept some and reject others (based on my experience).  There may or may not be another draft.  Once you and the LL agree on the final lease terms, you will sign and at the same time submit the first month's rent (I know, it will really be for the 7th month) and the security deposit.  Call with questions.

Richard F. Lane, Esquire
Elkins Lane Realty Advisors
Weichert Commercial
121 N. Pitt Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
O) 703. 519. 8923
Cell) 703. 626. 6691
Fax: 703.684.3664 (Include a cover sheet addressed to me)
Email: ricklane31@aol.com