From: "Sark Securities Inc. _" <csg@sarksecurities.com>
Date: March 15, 2010 10:46:53 PM EDT
Subject: RE: SEAL case status

Neal,

All understood, I have a national publication coming out that may be EXTREMELY beneficial for you and your efforts in the courtroom.  It is a neurobiological/psychological explanation as to why law enforcement and military operators suffer from acts of "assumed" excessive force (repetitive actions of reactive violence) in the field. The explicit focus is the axon-to-dendrite connections from cortex to trigger finger.

Until now virtually all literature focuses on the many variables that deal with perception originating with the professional.  This papers takes an approach that discusses the actual cognitive limitations in a high stress deadly force encounter.  The jury can rebuttal the notion of perception; however they can't rebuttal the biological limitations of the human brain.

I have had tremendous interests from various organizations within the U.S. Government and Academic arenas.  I spent some considerable time putting this material together to make sense for the instructor.  If I wrote this with an over abundance of clinical terminology it wouldn't make sense to anyone outside of specific interdisciplinary sciences.  Point being the jury in various cases would have a much easier time with comprehension as well.

I am proud of this contribution because I know it will help many.  Once all professional/technical/academic reviews are complete I will be circulating this document throughout the entire JAG community.  If you think you would want to review or that it might help with some of your present efforts please let me know.

You will see that I went to great lengths to ensure the accuracy of the papers content.  I went everywhere from the Director of the FBI Behavioral Science Unit, West Point, Natick Labs, JFKSWCC and some of the industry's most recognized psychologists and shooters and leaders.

When all said and done, this paper will hold significant weight in the courtroom.

Respectfully,

Chris

Chris Ghannam
President, Sark Securities Inc.

Cell: (239) 207-8468

Toll Free Direct Line (888) 741-5550 EXT.2

Fax: (888) 207-9668

Personal Email: ghannamc@hotmail.com

Work Email: csg@sarksecurities.com

Website: www.sarksecurities.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential.  It is intended only for the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for its delivery to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any further dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or reliance on this e-mail is forbidden.  Moreover, any and all discussions regarding its content are also prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at (888) 741-5550 or by return e-mail.  E-mail communication on the internet may NOT be secure.  There is a risk that this confidential communication may be intercepted illegally.  DO NOT forward this message to any third party.  If you have any questions about this notice, please contact the sender.