U.S. v. Capt. Douglas Wacker Article 32 Hearing

Mr. Faraj,

I just received an invitation to testify at the Article 32 hearing on March 25-26 by phone from Captain Evan Day.  Since it is only a request (and not a subpoena), I am not sure that I will be able to get off of work for those 2 days or be able to leave randomly to take the call.  However, I had a question.  I do not know what rules of evidence apply to this hearing, but when Captain Day spoke with me about a week ago, I realized that there were some confusing parts in my affidavit and things that I should clairfy, especially if that is allowed in in the case that I cannot testify.  If that is the case, is there a way I could receive a copy of the affidavit I gave?  And if so, would it be acceptable for me to supplement it and have it notarized in Texas and emailed or mailed to you?

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Jodi (Elizabeth) McShan

--