From: "Ray, Katherine S LT RLSO MW, GREAT LAKES" <katherine.ray@navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:36:20
To: Haytham Faraj<Haytham@puckettfaraj.com>; Griffo, Joseph T LT NLSO MILL<joseph.griffo@navy.mil>; <griffo.joseph@gmail.com>
Cc: Pennix, Elisabeth H LT RLSO MW<elisabeth.pennix@navy.mil>
Subject: DEFENSE RESPONSE  TO GOVT DISCOVERY REQUEST - U.S. v. ADC NATIVIDAD

Mr. Faraj, LT Griffo,

As a friendly reminder, per the case management order for U.S. v. Natividad, the response to discovery requests was due yesterday, 16 March 2010 by close of business.  I have not received anything from defense at this point.  Should I expect the response by the end of today or will defense be asking for an extension from the judiciary?

V/r,
LT Ray