3D Global Solutions, Inc., v MVM, Inc., Case Number 06-722

Dear Mr. Faraj:

Please let me know if you or your client would have any objections to my
asking Jack Lipson, Esquire to mediate this dispute. Mr. Lipson is a
retired partner at Arnold & Porter who volunteers his time to the court's
mediation program.

We assigned this case to Mr.  Lipson in July 2006 to provide an evaluation.
The process was concluded in September of the same year. My usual practice
is to assign cases, that come back to us a second time, to the same
volunteer unless there is an objection. I have not spoken to Mr. Lipson
about this matter but will speak with him about taking the case if the
parties have no objection. I have spoken with the lawyer for the other side
who has promised to get back to me.

I appreciate a prompt response.

Michael A. Terry
Circuit Mediator