Neal & Haytham in San Diego FRIDAY 19 March - Can They Come See You? Website Problems!!!!

Found this in my draft box this morning.  Not sure if it was sent or not.  Sending from our home account to ensure delivery... M

Hi Adam & Micah, I was very busy today and didn't get to verify the fact that one client indicated they couldn't get on the website.  I decided to sit down at the computer after my band rehearsal tonight (almost 11PM Eastern), and the client was right.  I tried to google search for the Firm then link off of Google, and directly type it into the browser for both Firefox and Safari.  On both browsers, there is no link, it is just a blank white screen.  Can you give me a call on Friday and let me know what is going on?  We really need an answer about because this is severely affecting business.  We need to find a server host that is reliable.  We also are still having several different types of troubles with our Emails.  Some of my important Emails are automatically going into Google SPAM without my knowledge.  They aren't being delivered to our clients in a timely manner, in fact some of them are 4 days late.  We aren't sure we've received all of our Emails from clients either.  We are also getting jumbled up messages from clients.

Neal and Haytham are in San Diego for a Hearing at Camp Pendleton on Monday.  Can I coordinate their in-person visit with you tomorrow?  We really really must have this website fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Marcy