Time Matters Ordered

Gang, Just ordered two licenses of Time Matters.  Will be billed $1287.00 due end of April.  H - please forward to Nabil.

Requirements for the Server:
1.  Must be in either Eric's office or with my computer.  Issue for Eric's office is the temperature - it does not have air flow in his small office.  Also, means one of us must use it remotely.
2.  Server must be configured to accept MS SQL.  Time Matters has a free MS SQL version that is powerful enough to run the program.  Server must be set up to "run as a terminal server, with remote access capability".  This is good for either current office set up or when moving into main office in May.  This will allow Haytham to use the program too.

Process from today:
1. John O'Malley is ordering the two licenses today and billing us.
2. Monday, 23 March 10, I should get an Email with the download links and codes to place it on the server.

Implications, Questions and Decision Points:
1.  Will the server be ready on Monday?
2. Where is the server going temporarily until the May office space is available?  In other words, who is using it remotely Eric or Me?
3. Implication:  Must have parallels established on two computers before Monday. (Will work over the weekend)

Others?