Re: any chance of a statement today?

No Ma'am.  We're all focused on preparing for trial now. Perhaps when the trial is over.

Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
Senior Partner

On Dec 30, 2011, at 11:37, <gretel.kovach@uniontrib.com> wrote:

Hello Mr. Puckett, any chance that Staff Sgt. Wuterich will make a statement to me today about his upcoming court martial? The San Diego Union-Tribune has the largest readership in the county, and our stories are often picked up on the Early Bird.

Sorry to bother you all during the holidays,

Gretel C. Kovach, military affairs reporter
The San Diego Union-Tribune
350 Camino de la Reina
San Diego, CA 92108
tel (619) 293-1293