Haytham Faraj requests that you leave a review on Avvo

Title: Avvo Email
To view this email as a web page, go here.
Avvo logo
Haytham Faraj has asked for you to provide a review of their services on Avvo.

Haytham Faraj wrote:

I am on the Avvo website. It is a website that helps people make better legal decisions by providing some information and guidance. Avvo gives lawyers an online profile with space for reviews from former clients. If you feel comfortable recommending my services, I would welcome your comments for my Avvo profile. It only takes a couple of minutes and you can remain anonymous if you prefer.

Thank you,
Haytham

Post a Client Review

What's Avvo?

Avvo is the only free website helping consumers make better medical and legal decisions by providing more information and better guidance than they've ever had access to before. Avvo offers ratings and profiles for over 90% of doctors and lawyers in the U.S., as well as patient and client reviews, peer endorsements, and disciplinary records. To learn more, visit Avvo.com.
Avvo is on Facebook
Stay up-to-date with our blogs, discover new
professionals, and share with friends.

Facebook like

Find us on:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Avvo Blog

If you would like to contact us about this message or anything else, simply fill out our customer care form.

To learn how we protect your personal information, please see our privacy policy.

Avvo, Inc. 1501 Fourth Avenue, Suite 1900, Seattle, WA 98101