RE: Haytham Faraj requests that you leave a review on Avvo

Haytham,

I posted the recommendation below, it should appear in 2-3 days. I will also provide a testimonial for your firm's webpage after the CG takes final action.

Chris and I have put together the clemency package and intend to submit it via an AA form to the CG via the SJA, I am still waiting on a couple of letters of recommendation. Chris is in trial all next week, but we plan to have it submitted no later than the week after.

Dalliana is working with a nanny agency to find a job, so I will be able to make the final payment to you soon thereafter.

V/R, S/F

Doug

Military Defense Attorney (Sexual Assault)
Posted by: a Military Law client, 2011-04-22 20 minutes ago.

Overall rating   Excellent
Trustworthy   Excellent
Responsive   Excellent
Knowledgeable   Excellent
Kept me informed   Excellent

I recommend Haytham Faraj.
I used Haytham 1-6 months ago.
Haytham handled my Military Law matter.
I have previously worked with more than 10 lawyers.
Client Review:
Haytham has a wealth of experience in the Marine Corps, rising through the enlisted ranks to Staff Sergeant, then earning a commission, serving as an infantry officer and then earning the distinction as a judge advocate in the Marines before retiring as a Major. He has been practicing for several years as a civilian defense counsel in both military and civilian criminal defense cases. He is a graduate of the esteemed Jerry Spence's Trial Lawyers College.

He recently represented me in a complex sexual assault case that lasted over two years in the military after facing charges in the civilian courts. The case involved multiple accusations of rape and sexual assault and a litany of unscrupulous charges attempting to gain a conviction at all costs. His knowledge, persistence, preparation, and especially his presence in the courtroom were phenomenal.

In pre-trial motions he knows the battles to fight and earns the respect of the judge and opposing counsel for his candor and demeanor. In trial, he connects with the members/jurors in a way that only a seasoned military professional with keen legal experience can. My case resulted in a full acquittal on all the rape and sexual assault charges.

I put my absolute faith in his abilities and he never let me down.

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-6730
DSN: 267-6730
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton