RE: Meeting Reminder: January 6th Criminal Jurisprudence Committee Meeting

After our meeting on the 6th, Kevin McKay will be reserving a room for us (and your significant other) to dine at Carino's Italian Restaurant at 2183 East Beltline Ave. NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525 (616) 363-7100.  It is across the street from his court and they have some semi-private rooms they can set us up in depending on the size of our group.  Their dinner menu entrees run from $9.99 to $15.99 and includes a variety of chicken, seafood, beef with or without pasta.

As a further inducement, the appetizers will be on me.

Please let Kevin (kevin.mckay@kentcountymi.gov) know by the 4th if you are going to be able to eat with us after the CJaP meeting so he can reserve an appropriated room for us.

Hope the year has been good, and the new year even better!

Judge David A. Hoort

8th Judicial Circuit Court

http://judgedavidhoort.blogspot.com/

“Some times, good things happen, for many reasons, and because of many people.”