FW: Time anyone?

Dear Friends,

I think you might enjoy my updated Internet History and Growth Presentation. Itâs one of those things I wanted to knock out before the end of 2011.

Oh â Hang onto your hat â the future of the Internet and the Web is going to be a much wilder ride than any of us imagined. Which is why I enrolled in that M.S. in Cybersecurity Program in August 2011â

Besides my class work, I am also writing my end of year letter for 2011 and that will soon be posted at http://billslater.com/letters

Happy New Year!

Best regards,

Bill

William Favre Slater, III

MBA, M.S., PMP, CISSP, SSCP, CISA, ISO 27002, ISO 20000, ITIL v3, Cloud Computing Foundation

Project Manager / Program Manager

slater@billslater.com

williamslater@gmail.com

http://billslater.com/career