"The Hurt Locker" Lawsuit

Hi Haytham,

Thank you for helping us today. I just spoke with my brother in law about the other lawyer, Ali Hammoud. He said that the lawyer called them and was able to bring the amount down to $2000 and an extended deadline to the beginning of January. There were no letters sent, and no written agreement, just a phone call.

So I think you can go ahead and send them the letter to try to bring the amount even lower, also stating that my father is an older man who has no experience downloading movies.

Once again, thank you again for your time and help.

Ali Hassan