From: Haytham Faraj [haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 4:48 PM
To: Sadek Toufeily (Sallaum Lines USA)
Subject: FW: Agreement and Mutual Release

Sadek,

I’ve attached the signed settlement agreement.  You may now transfer the funds to A and E.  I am not sure if you’re going to transfer directly to Mr. Huways or to his attorney. If you choose to transfer the funds to the attorney, his bank account information is below:

client account (IOLTA) is at Citizen's Bank with number 1135692731 and the wire transfer routing number is 011500120.

Tomorrow I will reengage with CBP to work on getting the 17 cars released.